Proving Chronic Pain for Social Security Disability Benefits

Chronic regional pain syndrome (sometimes called complex regional pain syndrome), or CRPS, can leave you hurting so much that you’re unable to work. You could qualify for Social Security Disability checks to keep you financially stable. But first you have to prove to Social Security that you can’t work. In this chart from Angelina Valle, an attorney helping people in San Jose, Salinas, Freemont, Hollister, Monterey, Santa Cruz, and across California, see how to qualify for disability income with CRPS, so you can get your life back on track.

Coronavirus Update:

Angelina Valle & Associates can handle your case by phone, email or fax. Please stay home and safe.

As an essential service, we are still open and conducting business for both new and existing clients by phone, email, and fax whenever possible.

Call Now! Call Now!